Saturday 28 June 2014

The Instagram Issue



Are we putting a filter on our lives?

Do we share those perfect snapshots to save amazing moments or to show others what they're missing?
Are we spending more time getting the perfect angle than looking up and savouring the world around us?

Right now, the general answer to these is yes. Instagram has become such an important part of our lives. I know it has for me! But it seems the pictures we share are now causing more harm than good. Celebrities sharing perfectly edited shots. One second glimpses into the 'ideal' life. 


After speaking to friends and fellow bloggers, it seems we are all guilty of wanting to give a certain look to our lives online. Whether it be having a go to filter, or obsessing over the latest trends in celebrities and having to have a picture doing the same! 


We're a generation in love with instagram. My little words won't change that. But for me, I think its time to spend less time looking for the perfect photo, and focus on making memories. If I live my life, how I want to and focus on my loves.. 
Well, the pictures will follow!




No comments:

Post a Comment