Monday 24 March 2014

30 day blogger challenge!



Hello lovelies!

Well its been a very exciting week at City Pretty! My blogger confidence and ideas are coming on great! 
I definitely have to owe a chunk of that to the amazing people I've met in the blogger community! Whether its getting to grips with layout and designs (Belle, you are a star!), Sunday night lblogger chats on twitter or being inspired by brilliant writing! 

So I'm following the style of Aftab over @ Fresh and Fearless (definite blogspiration) and embarking on the 30-day blog challenge! 

Over the next 30 days I'll be posting a short piece every evening, answering a different question about myself! Expect lots of photos and throwbacks! 

The questions I'll be answering are listed below if you fancy giving it a go, or let me know what your answers would be! 

kisses
gabs.x

twitter   @gabbyrose18 
facebook    Gabriella Price
instagram @gabbyrose18

The questions: 
1. Five ways to win my heart
2. Something I feel strongly about
3. My favourite television programme 
4. Closest friends
5. A book I love
6. My favourite season
7. My favourite childhood toys
8. What I hope my future will be like
9. How important I think education is
10. Put your music player on shuffle and pick the first ten songs
11. Write about the last movie I saw in theatres
12. Five weird things I like
13. Somewhere I would like to move to/visit
14. Have siblings? Talk about them
15. Fifteen interesting facts about myself
16. My favourite Disney movie princess and why?
17. Something I am proud of
18. Top five dream jobs
19. Five items that I love
20. Something I will always think 'What if?' about
21. My favourite subject to study and why?
22. How have I changed in the last two years and why?
23. Something you miss
24. Five words/phrases that make me laugh
25. Somebody that fascinates me and why?
26. Name one place I would live to visit one day
27. A quote I try to live by
28. Ten people, dead or alive that would I invite to dinner
29. One thing I am excited for
30. My goals for the next thirty days

4 comments:

  1. Am I okay to steal this and do this on my blog too? haha it seems fun! :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course!
      Don't forget to tweet me a link so I can read yours!
      @gabbyrose18
      :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I'm looking forward to reading your 30 posts - I think that theses topics are so original :)

    The Life & Times of Belle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I'm really enjoying writing them :) That's what drew me to doing it, they make me think a little more about what i'm writing!

    ReplyDelete