Monday 31 March 2014

Day 7: My Childhood Toy!


Hello Lovelies! 

Well this is a great one for me to write, there is a lot of family stories about my favourite childhood toy! 
As per usual I had to be a bit different, none of the usual teddy bear or doll toy for me! Oh no, I have a hand puppet. A Raccoon puppet. Called Pob. 

I have been inseperable from Pob since I got him as a toddler. And I will admit even know as a 21 year old, I still can't sleep without him. I know, I know. 
Pob did used to have a full set of whiskers, but apparently at a very young age I would try to chew them off (weird child!), his nose definitely shows evidence of this! He's also a little bald now! 

My favourite memory of Pob has to be when I went on holiday to Greece with all the family and he got dragged down to the pool with us. I then became determined that Pob needed a photo on the lilo. So in went my Dad holding the lilo steady. But no, that wasn't good enough. Pob had to be doing it all by his self so Dad was ordered to hold his breath under the lilo so Pob didn't float away! We got the shot of course, thanks to my Dad being such a good sport!

Do any of you have a childhood toy you just can't be without, even now?
Tweet me at @cityprettyblog

Kisses
Gabs.x

No comments:

Post a Comment