Tuesday 11 March 2014

Top to Toe #1




Skin:
L'Oréal Paris Skin Perfection 

This is a new collection from L'Oréal, made up of simple products that do exactly what they say. I've been using 4 products from the range and have fallen in love with every single one. 
The Cleansing & Perfecting Milk removes all makeup easily, even mascara and is alcohol free, leaving skin soft.
Also the Purifying Gel Wash is soap free, and great for oily/combination skin as it isn't drying.
The Radiance Revealing Gentle Exfoliator contains micro-beads which smooth skin without irritating or causing redness. It has a fresh peach scent, and is gentle enough for me to use every night.
Most recently I started using the Velvety-Soft Toner. This toner contains no parabens, and unlike other toners, it does not leave you with that horrid dry, tight feeling. After using this twice a day, my skin feels soft smooth. 

Nails:


With the weather slowly starting to pick up here in the city, I've been sticking with an old favourite by Rimmel! 
500 Peppermint is a fresh mint green, it applies easily with the wide professional finish brush and only needs two coats for a solid, opaque colour. 

Hair: 
After experimenting with bright tips to my hair, the constant bleaching and dying left my hair extremely damaged and straw like. I wanted to try a mask that I could also use in small amounts as a conditioner and this treatment has definely ticked all boxes! 
Containing Cocoa and Shea butters, it is a rich creme but did not leave my hair greasy or flat. My hair needs styling everyday due to its frizzy nature but since using this product i've barely used heat on my hair at all. This product will certainly be repurchased! 

Let me know what spring products you're all raving about!

kisses
gabs.x


No comments:

Post a Comment