Tuesday 25 March 2014

Day 1: Five ways to win my heart!



Hello lovelies,
So today is the first day of the blogger challenge and I'm really excited to let you all get to know me a little better and hopefully read some of your answers! 
So question one is..
Five ways to win my heart! 

1. Get along with my family: I come from a very close family! We're all a little crazy, there's always some kind of drama but we love each other. My family will always have a chunk of my heart, get along with them and laugh with us all and someone could definitely share my heart with them!

2. Love animals: As a zoology student, animals are an obsession!Join in with endless documentaries, searching for fluffy instagram pictures or ranting about people wearing fur coats (sorry not my thing!). 

3. Want to see the world: I love travelling and someone that could tell me exciting tales about the great things they'd seen on trips or could plan incredible adventures with me would win my heart instantly!

4. Have your own dreams: I have so many things I want to achieve, and I'd love to be able to support someone achieve amazing things themselves! Plus annoyingly, I'm definitely a person who can't have someone around 24/7, it's great meeting up and having loads to catch up on! 

5. Make me laugh: Its the classic, don't take life to seriously and have fun! Make me laugh and laugh along with me!

Hope you enjoyed the first post, what are your top five? 

kisses
gabs.x

No comments:

Post a Comment