Thursday 27 March 2014

Day 3: My favourite TV show!



Hello Lovelies!

So it's day three of the challenge and the topic for today is my favourite TV show! 
I don't even have to think about an answer for this one, it's all about...
Grey's Anatomy! 


'Meet Meredith Grey. Daughter of famous surgeon Ellis Grey and currently a first year intern at Seattle Grace Hospital. On her first day, she meets her fellow interns: Cristina Yang, a highly competitive Stanford graduate. George O'Malley, a quirky yet warm hearted guy. Izzie Stevens, a former model who's always optimistic. Overseeing them is Miranda Bailey, dubbed by her coworkers "The Nazi". Meredith also gets a surprise when she realizes that her one night stand from the night before is her new boss.'

The show is now into its 10th season (it's that good!!), and yes I have seen every single episode more than once! Whilst all the medical drama is very intense and they see many weird cases, for me it's all about the friendships. 
Within the characters of the show, there is a friendship to match every relationship or situation. This makes the show completely relatable no matter how crazy the story line!


The best friendship in the show in my opinion is between Alex Karev and Meredith. They hate each other! He's the cocky, bad boy of the group that's just too big for his boots! But Meredith sees something else in him, and always encourages him no matter how annoying he tries to be! 



What do you all think of Grey's? And whats your favourite show?
Let me know on twitter at @gabbyrose18

kisses
gabs.x



2 comments:

  1. I love Grey's! I got a bit lost after series 5 and never managed to catch up but I really want to get back into it!

    The Life & Times of Belle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's totally worth trying again! It kind of got a little lost when all the new people pop up, but it's amazing again now!

      Delete