Sunday 30 March 2014

Day 6: My Favourite Season!


Hello Lovelies!

So I've got a seriously busy few days coming up as I leave for two weeks of field work next week, right in the mix of deadlines and what not! But I'm determined to keep the daily posts coming, I'm loving posting every day! So fingers crossed for good wifi in Devon and the Neatherlands!

Anyhow on with todays post, my favourite season! I'll keep it brief but I'd love to hear what you love about the different seasons, so make my day and leave a comment!

Reasons I love Autumn:

-Its my birthday season (22 this year eek)
-It's sunny till late
-Being able to sit by the river in Cambridge, usually with some Long Island Ice-Tea 
-Afternoon walks around the commons
-Pretty summer dresses with a cozy cardigan
-Seeing all the leaves change colour, its a beautiful season to photograph
-Rich plummy lipsticks come back into my makeup bag



kisses
Gabs.x

No comments:

Post a Comment