Friday 28 March 2014

Day 4: My closest friends!


Hello Lovelies! 

Welcome to day four of the bloggers challenge. I've been really looking forward to writing this post as I am blessed with some amazing friends! 

Back home in Cheshire, I'm lucky to have a really close group of best friends! 
Rach, I met when I got a part-time job in the local supermarket and she was given the pleasure of training me! I say pleasure in the loosest term possible as I was useless and didn't know a bagel from a bread roll to begin with! 



Zoe, I met when we took the same science GCSEs! Powering through physics lessons together was always such a giggle!
Becky, I've known since high school and is officially a pro at understanding me when no-one else gets my nonsense! 
But the whole group came together in college and it has been that way ever since.

 Taking crazy trips to Blackpool, Becky's car door opening half way round a round-a-bout (don't ask!), more pub quizzes than I can remember and every hilarious moment in-between.
One of my favourite memories has to be the girls trekking 3 hours down the motorway to visit me in Cambridge! Spending the weekend with my girls in the sun couldn't be more perfect! 



 These girls have been the most amazing friends I could ask for, no matter how far apart we are (Zoe i'm looking at you here!) nothing changes. 



Tell me some memories with your best friends!
Tweet me at @gabbyrose18

kisses
gabs.x


No comments:

Post a Comment